Wednesday, May 21, 2014
yes, we feel summer now. In the past week we had some Danish holydays. A had his birthday and the girls woke him up with lots of hugs in the morning. We went to Tivoli & we picked the first strawberry flowers in the backyard.
1. Molly has dressed up & reads books. She wants to be big now.
2. She picked me tiny pink strawberry flowers in the backyard.
3. Birthday hugs.
4. "Lune hveder" - a Danish tradition for a special holyday. These were good, with lots of cardamom.
5. & 6. Tivoli.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
1. tiny feet.
2. quiet moment.
3. I rediscovered my mom's old recipe on cinnamon rolls. They turned out so good.
4. she's tired couse she won't sleep at night.
5. playground aesthetics from the other day.
6. my daily friend, the sourdough.