Tuesday, March 25, 2014

lollipop




I was browsing through my many photos from the last weeks (that I didn't have time to look through or post!) and came across these of Frida Viola. She had a day at home, and we had been giving her a haircut. Afterwards she reminded me that normally when you go to the hairdresser you are offered a lollipop when it's all done. We don't normally keep candy in the house, but this time I couldn't resist her and was lucky to find a left-over tutti frutti lollipop at a secret place. I love these photos where she is in another world, totally absorbed in her own thoughts (and in the lollipop!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!