Wednesday, September 11, 2013

box for secrets








The girls have been ill the last couple of days, as a little reminder that the barefooted days are over. We have been reading, baking and watching Pippi over and over again. We also finally finished Molly's 'box of secrets' for her day care. I have piles of old paper scraps which I don't have the heart to get rid of - so what better use than a paper patchwork. I quite like the result and it was almost therapeutic to make it - cutting and gluing without thinking too much. Frida Viola thinks it's a grown up's box, though, and I guess she's right, so I'll have to come up with something else for Molly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!