Saturday, June 15, 2013

Henrietta has moved in



I finished my work at Meyer-Lavigne a couple of weeks ago and since that we have had a new little friend in the home. In the beginning she had a wild and untamed hair style with these flowers and now she has a more lasting succulent. The girls have a hard time keeping their hands off her - she looks so playful and appealing to them.

Find Meyer-Lavigne's flower me happy pots here!

Now I am looking forward to see Meyer-Lavigne's new website and blog online :)
(and I will link as soon as it is ready, the existing website is broken)

1 comment:

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!