Monday, February 18, 2013

Journal De Jours à Paris








When I browse this blog I want to go to Paris. No, I not just want to go to Paris - I want to study again, I want to do an internship in another country, I want to live there for a while... The blog is Hermine Van Dijck's from Journal De Jours and she is on an internship in Paris for 5 months.

Next time I go to Paris I'll use her Paris blog as a guide - she points out so many nice places to explore that you won't find in an ordinary guide book.
Maybe you remember Hermine's very beautiful graduation project...?
Right now she is making patterns for an exhibition.

All photos are Hermine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!