Monday, January 21, 2013

yuimade



I have been wanting to make this post for so long. Just before Christmas I received these beautiful letterpress cards from Yu-i Chan. I have been following Yu-i's blog yuimade for a couple of years and her simple and understated aesthetic always impresses and inspires me. The cards are of course no exception.

I guess most of you are already familiar with Yu-i's blog but if not do take a look and see her fantastic photos and works. Below some of my favourites.






Yui-i Chan is originally from Taiwan. She lives and works in Los Angeles. Yu-i makes prints with letterpress and wood blocks, she weaves, she bakes bread, she works as an architectural designer and a textile designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!