Monday, April 30, 2012
After last week's perpetual birthday party it's Monday again. Nice, I think.
1. Molly sleeping.
2. Outside - wonderful today.
3. Frida Viola's new doll.
4. I made some dried tomatoes.
5. Piles of laundry - always lying around here. It never seems to end.
No Barcode - graphic design from the Mad Men era.
The birthday party this weekend. Sorry - no photos with people - I was to busy to take photos once the party had started :)
Photo 3: Beautiful doll from my mom - from Petitcollin.
Petitcollin's 2012 catalogue - with cover by fantastic Nathalie Lete.
Hope your weekend was good as well!
Friday, April 27, 2012
So finally, she has her own dollhouse. I have been so obsessed with the idea about renovating the old dollhouse my dad made for my sister and I, but just haven't had the time and energy for such a big project yet - so it was kind of a relief when I found this beautiful little dollhouse from Swedish Playsam. I love the simple, organic shape and the fact that the house is just plain white so you can decorate it yourself. For now the house is furnished with some of the old furnitures from my collection - and Frida Viola has been playing and playing with it.
I have sown some tiny pillows and mattresses for the beds, and we supplemented my old dolls with a new one from Petitcollin. Next project is sewing some clothes for the dolls.
You can find both the house and the dolls at Mimi's Circus.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
She is 3 years now, my little big girl. It was yesterday, actually - but the day flew by, and today we have all been so tired after a long day full of celebration. She was so happy and proud, from the moment we woke her up early in the morning. Later on we brought cakes for the kids in her kindergarten, and back home again some of her little friends came over to play. Sunday we will celebrate even more. Like in the fairytales where weddings last for 3 days. Good in my opinion.
This is how it looked last year.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
We spend a lot of time outside at the moment. It's privileged, I know, with this beautiful spring weather. One of the good things with this time of the year, is that you look at your very close surroundings in a new way. Sunny days make everything look so nice.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
I love our reusable keepcups. Perfect for a walk with Molly in the stroller - and much better for the environment than ordinary disposable to-go cups. You can even choose your own color combination to create a favourite cup. I bought them a while ago in this favourite café - but you can also buy them here.
Tube Toys - looks so nice!
Monday, April 16, 2012
This weekend has been quiet and good:
1. From mom's garden.
2. Frida Viola's hair in the morning - what can I say...? And oh yes, she has a big bruise on her cheek from one morning she woke up very abruptly and hit her head against the bed! She was still almost asleep and didn't even register the accident until later when she had a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She has never been a good sleeper, and "sleepy accidents" like this one are not at all unusual.
3. For Molly - from the thrift store.
4. Ramson in our weekly vegetable box.
5. And pesto made out of it together with almonds and a little bit of manchego.
6. Molly still loves to sleep in her hammock.
7. Little white flowers we found on our walk yesterday.
Thursday, April 12, 2012
As you know I have a weakness for vintage kid's clothes. My collection of vintage baby clothes is big. This is a few favorite items - all of them from my own childhood and made by my mom, except the little rose dress in the last photo and the little green bonnet in the first photo.
Vintage for kids