Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nanna Ditzel - Lulu Cradle


If I should ever have a baby more I would dream of this beautiful cradle...
Lulu Cradle is designed by Nanna Ditzel in 1964 and has been used for her own children and grandchildren.
It is now re-launched in beechwood and will be available in a limited edition at Design Klassiker.



Nanna Ditzel is one of my absolute favourite designers. When Frida Viola was beginning to sit on her own we were lucky enough to find one of Ditzel's children's highchairs, originally designed in 1955 and completely unused. I love the soft and rounded shapes of the chair, and it has been a daily joy to use and see it. Frida Viola is still sitting in it - but soon we will have to find a new solution for her because little Molly needs the chair now.


First 3 photos from here, last photo from here.

2 comments:

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!