Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sunken Treasure






I love these photos from Sophie Schellenkens studio and apartment in Antwerp. Sophie Schellenks is the designer of Sunken Treasure's fine and playful jewelry. I have been following her blog for at while - and you always find beautiful and simple photos, lots of light and nice inspiration. Her home is the same way and her studio looks like a place where I could easily live...

I found the photos of Sophie's home at another very nice blog, designskool.

Freunde von Freunden is another very nice site found via designskool. In the Interviews section you can scroll through interviews with inspiring people and get a glimps of their surroundings... Like this one or this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!