Monday, December 19, 2011

New Book # 1: a perfectly kept home is the sign of a misspent life






This is one of the books I had for my birthday - "a perfectly kept house is sthe sign of a misspent life" by Mary Randolph Carter. I guess many of you are already familiar with this book. It is filled with beautiful photos of very personal, atmospheric and wonderful homes - many of them with kids. So far I have only looked and looked and looked and done no reading yet - but the picture part does fully live up to my expectations. I love books like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!