Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Urban Farming






Yesterday I went to Århus on a one-day-trip for a meeting. But I also had time to "re-investigate" my old town, so rarely visited since we moved to Copenhagen. I had my coffee at Lynfabrikken and enjoyed just sitting there browsing in all their nice books. This one particularly catched my eye - "My Green City. Back to Nature with Attitude and Style" - filled with sympathetic projects and beautiful photos.

More urban farming:
Prags Have - very close to where I live
Johnson's Backyard Garden
Eagle Street Rooftop Farm - and from The Selbys
And children gardening projects in Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!