Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Scent of India






Look what the mailman brought me the other day... The finest Indian box filled with little treasures and followed by a fantastic scent of India. Sweet Sabine from I ♥ SISTERBRANDT is the sender - and she has previously treated me with nice presents.
She must know that I am addicted to India and ever since the present arrived I have been begging A to go there. The treasures are from Sabine's trip to India. The little bags with seeds are my favorite. Frida Viola prefers the spinning tops.

Thank you so much Sabine, for this nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!