Thursday, June 16, 2011

Patterns








Some patterns that make me happy right now:
1. The inside of the legendary "Ett Hem" from 1899 by Carl Larsson
2. Old plastic bowl
3. Cutting board from Liebling
4. Embroidery made by A's grandmother
5. Inside of old pixie (the story was terrible so I pulled it out, but I like the little pattern)
6. Espradrillos with stripes and pattern made by the sun
7. Inside of  "Rooster's Off to See the World" ("Hanen Hannik" in Danish) from 1972 by Eric Carle

Found this nice little video on "Rooster's Off to See the World".

1 comment:

  1. Vilka fina mönster på olika sätt och vis. Trevlig kväll!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!