Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Soft spot





Today, when I was organizing Frida Viola's room I realized that I have collected piles of baby linen in her closet. All of it very nice, but really far too much for one child.

Most of it from my own childhood, the rest thrift store finds - I do have a soft spot.

Later today, Frida Viola and I went to the local Asian supermarket. I love strolling around there looking at strange ingredients and nice labels. Frida Viola really liked the flowers.





ohh, and by the way: Little Nordic is a nice new site, via fine little day.

Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely.
    Dear Inger Marie, there is also a letter waiting to fly to your home. Could you maybe send me your address ?

    Love love,
    Hermine

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!