Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Per Mølgaard


 



I wrote a text on Danish artist Per Mølgaard for his new book.
It just arrived from the printer - and I am very satisfied with the result.

I really like Per's beautiful paintings with their strange mixture of inside and outside.
He is living with his family in an old, disused school at the countryside in Sweden and he uses his near surroundings, the Swedish nature and his everyday life as background for his work.

The book is published via Hurricane Publishing and Kasper Bonnén is contributing with a text as well.

Buy it here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know about Per Mølgaard. We really like his work. Want that book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!